INTRODUCTION & DEFINITIONS
Responsible for the processing of personal data is the company BIQE VOF (Chamber of Commerce number 69268916), established in 8322 EA Urk.
BIQE services are defined as: all current and future electronic or digital services that BIQE offers, such as its (mobile) website biqe-digitizing.com / biqe-digitaliseren.nl, web shops, all digital applications, digital news services (such as newsletters) and archives, as well as all subscriptions it offers (such as software update subscriptions), which are used by natural or legal persons or where natural persons or legal persons subscribed to (hereafter: “services”).
Relationships (hereafter: “relationships”) should be understood to mean (i) all natural persons and organizations that purchase and have paid and unpaid services from BIQE and (ii) all natural persons and organizations that use one of the contact channels (telephone, e-mail, letter post, website, account manager) and have shared data with BIQE.
Types of cookies and purposes
cookies that are necessary for the services of BIQE to function. For example, BIQE uses these cookies to enable logging in to the websites or to remember settings from the page.
Analytical cookies (anonymised):
cookies that analyze the use of BIQE.biz so that we can improve the quality and / or effectiveness of the website. BIQE uses these anonymized cookies to see how often and how long (pages of) its websites are visited, from which website (s) users come from and in which order users visit the different pages of its websites.
To receive the information about the use of the websites, BIQE uses the Google Analytics services of Google Inc (‘Google’). BIQE always anonymizes data from analytical cookies before it shares them with Google Analytics. However, we do pass the IP address to Google Analytics – see “Tracking cookies” below.
with your permission BIQE and third parties collect information via cookies about the use of the BIQE website and the interests of users. Cookies are explicitly not used to adjust ads to the interests of users.
BIQE uses tracking cookies only with the permission of users, among other things, to maintain personalized statistics via Google Analytics. We do not store the IP addresses within Google Analytics anonymously, which means that we have a good indication of the location (to place name) of our visitors.
Social Media cookies:
on the website, with your permission, personalized social media cookies can be placed by Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube and Vimeo. Social media cookies ensure that users of the services can directly share the content of the BIQE website via social media with others.
We use the embedding of YouTube and Vimeo. These 2 parties also keep information about viewing behavior through these websites when viewing these videos. We do not embed it in privacy mode.
Adjust cookie settings
- More information about cookie settings Chrome
- More information about cookie settings Firefox
- More information about cookie settings Internet Explorer
- More information about cookie settings Safari
- More information about cookie settings Opera
The (personal) details of relationships are treated and secured with the utmost care by BIQE. We collect and processes user information, including personal data, for the following purposes:
- the offering and execution of services
- to comply with the laws and regulations that apply to it
- managing the user accounts
- improving its services by, for example, showing relevant personalized articles and newsletters to our relations, for example. their preferences and interests
- carrying out research / analysis and compiling management information to improve its services by, for example, analyzing which services are best / least assessed and most / least used
- sending it by email or on a website displaying a (personalized) offer, newsletter, user information, service message or other electronic message.
What data is processed
The data (including personal data) processed by BIQE can be divided into three categories:
- Information provided by relations to deliver the service to which it subscribes; such as name, address and city, e-mail address, telephone number, bank account number. Processing of these data is necessary in order to be able to deliver the purchased services.
- Data resulting from the incidental contact that relations have with one of our contact channels (telephone, email, letter post, website, account manager, etc ..); such as notes of conversations, customer questions, complaints and participation in research. This contact can be initiated by relationships and by BIQE itself.
Storage & security of data
The collected data is stored in various source systems of BIQE; in its website database or in the earlier indicated third parties. The data will in no way be used for the purpose of lending, renting, selling or otherwise disclosing the data.
Third party websites
Engaging third parties
BIQE can use the services of third parties for the execution and exploitation of the services, for example to carry out website-related services. These third parties may have access to your personal data. BIQE will oblige these third parties not to disclose your personal information, except to the extent necessary for the execution of the services.
Transfer other countries
In countries outside the European Union (hereinafter “the EU”) the same protection is not always offered to your data as in countries within the EU. However, sometimes it may be necessary for BIQE to pass on your data to those countries, for example because the (servers of the) companies are located there that support it or are engaged by it in the execution of the services. BIQE is entitled to transfer your personal data – to implement the services – to countries outside the EU.
View & correction
If you want to know which personal data has been recorded for you and / or if you wish to have your personal data corrected, supplemented or removed, click here: http://www.biqe-digitizing.com/data-access-request
Here you can leave your e-mail and then you will receive an e-mail within a few minutes. You can request a list of where your information is stored on our website (provided you use the same device and browser as you used to request). You can then make a request to anonymize your information. We will process this request as soon as possible and if this is done you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
It is also possible to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating ‘privacy’. At your request, BIQE will (have) corrected and / or supplemented your personal details if these prove to be incorrect and / or incomplete. At the same time BIQE will (at your request) delete your personal data if your personal data prove to be irrelevant for the purpose of the processing, unless and insofar as the law requires us to keep the relevant personal data or (other) urgent reasons that oppose removal.
Last updated: May 24, 2018